It is our joy to introduce you to the online training program of the Lowcountry Biblical Counseling Center of Charleston, SC. If you are interested in pursuing a certificate in biblical counseling, we wholeheartedly recommend the online training at LCBCC. This program is for those who desire:
- To grow in the understanding of the Bible as God’s instrument of change in the lives of His people (2 Tim 3:14-17; 2 Peter 3:3,4).
- To develop confidence in the sufficiency of Scripture, gain skills necessary for using Scripture confidently to help people facing difficult issues and to encourage them in spiritual growth through their trials.
- To obtain a higher level of knowledge of the biblical counseling model and to obtain practical resources to more effectively use that model.
- To develop greater competence in counseling people through difficult issues using the application of specific biblical principles.
- To have practical accountability during the learning process.
- To display a certificate to others as evidence of completion and competency in biblical counseling training.
- To use this certification as a stepping stone toward one of the national certifying associations, Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) or International Association of Biblical Counselors (IABC).